Monday, September 10, 2018

The Women's Study Bible from Thomas Nelson and Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington

  It's been a while since I have reviewed a Bible, and this one has become a staple. The Woman's Study Bible published by
Thomas Nelson, is really special.

Besides being beautiful, what has really stood out to me are the essays and contributions from so many amazing women. Over 80 women contributed to this Bible! These women offer insight for women in all stages of life, in all demographics. Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington did a great job editing and pulling it all together.  It also includes tons of maps, charts and timelines to aid you in your Biblical understanding.

I found this Bible easy to read, with large text and bright colors. It's just a delight to use and enjoy. This Bible in particular would make an excellent present for any woman!




I received this Bible from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment