Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tryazon Gourmet du Village Dipping Party


This weekend I got the opportunity to host a Tryazon party with 


Gourmet du Village! They sent out TONS of dip packages and chips to go along with it. This was a super fun party. My husband grilled hamburgers and I made up the dip and sides.

I made two dips-- One was Chipolte Garlic and the other Bacon Cheddar. They were super easy to make, each recipe called for sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and cheese. All you have to do is add in the flavoring pouch and bake.
I put them in the oven for about 18m, and then under the broiler for just a moment to get the cheese extra bubbly. I made up a cracker tray and added some fresh vegetables to the mix. The dips were so rich, I thought the fresh veggies were a really nice addition. My favorite combo of the night was the halved mini peppers filled with the chipolte garlic dip! So good!! The romaine hearts were also really good as little dip boats.
It was fun to see people go back again and again to the dip table. These were a serious hit and perfect bbq food! We ate out on the lawn and enjoyed a warm evening. I had to ask myself "why don't I do this more often??" It's so easy with the bbq. I get a few things ready in the kitchen and then all the cooking is done outside. Kids and friends aren't packed in the house but can roam all around the property and play. I foresee lots of get-togethers this summer! The gourmet du village were a great low maintenance party food. I think they would work at different venues, as casual as a group of friends barbecuing or something more formal. A big thanks to Tryazon for this fun opportunity to party!


The day before the party I made a soup in the crock-pot. It had chicken, red pepper, zucchini, celery and carrots. The broth had a some cream cheese and heavy cream in it. The flavors were really good, but I felt like it needed a little something extra. I added a package of the caramelized onion dip-- The flavor was awesome. It really added a lot to the soup. I topped it with cilantro and bacon. I like that the dip mixes are so versatile. You don't necessarily have to use them in dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment