Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Around Our House Week 7


Last week we started a new history curriculum through Home School in the Woods. We are exploring ancient Egypt! I will have a complete review near the end of February and I can't wait. This has definitely added a little fun and anticipation to these winter days.

I can't believe we are about halfway through the school year. It feels like we just began! So far I feel like we have been meeting goals and making a lot of progress. I need to be more dedicated in getting our nature studies done. It's just so cold and wet here it's hard to get outside.

 Lately we have been journaling and observing some paperwhite bulbs I am growing indoors. We also found some sand-dollars when we were at the beach last week and they are going to be a lesson later this week.

Last weekend we made our annual trek out to Diamond Lake for a little snow fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment