Monday, February 1, 2016

Buried in Books-- February's Review Schedule




Just catching up on a few books over here....
Maybe more than a few.
Maybe 6 books and one that's coming in the mail soon.

I am currently working my way through The Lifegiving Home by Sally and Sarah Clarkson. I am so enjoying it. I know I have 6 other books to read and review, but I am really trying to take my time and savor this one. It is just so rich. I always keep a pen nearby because I am marking this one up. I am looking forward to finishing and writing a review for it!

Next in line is Always Watching by Lynette Eason, An Insiders Guide to Praying for the World by Brian C. Stiller, The Prophetess by Jill Eileen Smith, Risen by Angela Hunt, The Bee Friendly Garden by Kate Frey and Gretchen Lebuhn, and finally, I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook by Judah & Chelsea Smith

Whew! February is going to be a busy month around here on Midnight Mom. Excited to share these great reads with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment