Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Eco-Kid Modeling Dough



I had never heard of this amazing play dough until I received it in a Citrus Lane box months ago. We played with that one container for weeks and weeks. My son kept asking to play with it and I would warn him "It's probably all dried up by now". Over and over again I would get it out and it looked and felt fine. I finally tossed it because it had collected gross stuff along the way. I was so impressed by the product I purchased the five pack for Christmas.

 The dough is made with natural and organic fruit, plant and vegetable extracts from annatto seed, beets, blueberries, carrots, paprika, purple sweet potato, red cabbage and spinach, flour, salt, cream of tartar, organic rosemary oil, vitamin E oil, soybean oil, coconut oil, potassium sorbet and citric acid.
It doesn't get as crumbly or dry your hands out like regular playdough. The colors are vivid and gorgeous.


I am missing the yellow color here because I gave one of my five pack to a friend to try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment