Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Feelings

So it's fall. I know not technically. The weather may not be in agreement with me. However, I am happily pretending.
Yup, that's me. It may be 85 at my house right now, but a sweater and boots feels totally appropriate. The apples are ripe and quarts of applesauce are slowly being added to my shelves. Yesterday was the first day of the Bible study for moms' that I attend. Soon AWANA will be in full swing. I might have got out all my fall decorations already. My husband killed his elk the opening day of bow elk season (hallelujah).

AND school has begun! My sweet little pre-k boy started homeschool on Tuesday. Ahh homeschool, where the lunches are always good and the principal is my cute husband.      



When does it start to feel like fall to you?

















No comments:

Post a Comment