Thursday, September 10, 2015

Grey and White Muslin Swaddling Blankets


 I am now almost fifteen weeks into this pregnancy. It still hasn't totally sunk in yet. We are going to be a family of five. I will have three children.

While I have lots of baby gear from my previous two littles, I enjoy picking up a few new things; just for this babe. Things have gotten worn out and gross a lot faster than I thought they would. One thing I knew I would be needing for this baby was some new swaddling blankets.

In recent years I have seen more and more muslin swaddlers. I love the idea of a breathable, light-weight material. Generally my go-to is a knit blanket. You can really swaddle that baby tight! I thought it would be great to give these a try though.

This three pack of blankets came from SavvyBaby. I love that they are gender-neutral in print and design. We don't know if we are having a girl or boy yet, so neutral was a must. I usually don't like gender-neutral baby stuff. A lot of times it just isn't cute. A lot of yellow, ducks and frogs etc. Not really my style.

These blankets are very cute and modern. They feature three different designs; chevron, arrows and +.

The pictures I took are after the blankets are after they have been washed and dried. The material felt a little scratchy right out of the package. For some reason, the chevron blanket especially. After washing the are much softer. I'm sure over time and washes it will only improve!

I can't wait to swaddle the new baby up in these blankets! I folded them neatly and put them away for the time being. I will be so pleased to see them again when I pack them into my hospital bag!

I was sent these from SavvyBaby to try in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment